Awards & Recognition
- Region IV Musical Theatre Initiative Co-Winner, 2016
- Region IV VASTA Award for Vocal Expertise
- Region IV Irene Ryan Alternate, 2015 (Ragtime)
- Ovation Award: Outstanding Lead Actor, 2015 (Ragtime)
- Ovation Award: Outstanding Musical Direction, 2015 (Live Fully, Love Deeply, Be Fierce)
- Ovation Award: Outstanding Featured Actor, 2014 (Into the Woods)
Thanks for visiting my site! Here's a little bit about me...
I was born and raised in Atlanta, GA. My first performance was singing "I Believe I Can Fly," in front of the TV at 2 years old...there is evidence.
I started training with the Youth Ensemble of Atlanta when I was 11 years old: the south's premiere African-American youth theatre company. With them, I was able to perform locally, nationally, and even internationally. At 15, I started creating my own material, premiering my first musical "Love DOES Cost a Thing" at 7 Stages Theater.
I just graduated from Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Performing Arts last spring! For information on performances and events, be sure to visit the Events page!
In addition to acting, I'm an active composer, pianist, and music director. These positions range from (but not limited to)
- Composer - Prey (2014), Out of the Box: The Musical (2011-2014), Pericles (2012), Black In Time (2012), Love DOES Cost a Thing (2010)
- Music Director- Youth Ensemble of Atlanta, Live Fully, Love Deeply, Be Fierce (2015), A Chorus Line (2014), Beauty and the Beast (2014), Prey (2014), Free to Be Me (2014), Urban Holiday Soup (2014)